Feb 11, 2005

News...

Kim and I are wrapping up another week with Caleb, and it's past time to get caught up on this blog...The makers of Blogspot are finishing up a comment system that will allow those who view the page to make comments without registering. I'm not totally okay with this, since it will allow total strangers to have access to this website. The good news is that extended family members - those who I cannot invite personally to make comments - can contribute to the blog. I also am close to transferring video from our camcorder (courtesy of Steve and Vickie - thank you so much!!!) to the computer and this will allow us to host large, high def videos of Caleb and our families!!! I may have to purchase webspace, to the tune of around $30 a year (man, technology is getting cheap) so that I can move vidoes larger than 5mb to and from my computer to yours. Keep in mind that uploading information will take roughly four to ten times longer than it will take to download it, meaning that it may take an hour or more to upload a video (say, 100mb) that you can then download in ten minutes. What I'm getting at to asking you to please be patient as we get these videos up in hyperspace!

0 comments: