May 25, 2008

5 Years!






We celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday.  It's hard to believe that it has been 5 years already.  Chris has lost track of the time... When I reflect back, it's amazing how much has happened and how much God has blessed us- 2 wonderful children, a house, 2 teaching jobs, many memories with our families, grandparents that love our children and are actively involved in their lives... I have grown over the past years as I learn to fill my role as a wife. Marriage isn't easy by any means, but realizing that this is an example of Christ's love for us, I am striving to learn to be a better servant to Chris.  Even through the craziness that is life (life particularly with 2 children and the end of the school year), I want to pause and cherish these precious moments. 




0 comments: